Dual Degree Agreements

(undergraduate degree at home institution + advanced degree at Auburn)

The CADC dual degree agreements provide opportunities for international students to engage in coursework at Auburn University and earn credits toward the degree program(s) at their home institution. The requirements for each program are different, but typically, undergraduate students who have completed three years of coursework at their home institution are eligible to matriculate into a CADC dual degree program. Students complete additional credit hours at Auburn University and earn the degree(s) from their home institution. Some CADC dual degree programs include graduate coursework and enable students to earn a master’s degree; however, the programs do not award an Auburn University bachelor’s degree. Although dual degree programs operate under a broad agreement between each international university and Auburn University, admissions and degree programs are administered by each participating department.